We offer the best working environment for our staff to help deliver beautiful and healthy smiles for people. We offer multiple positions in our practice. Join us today!
Front Desk Receptionist
We are looking for a Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with patients and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and highly valued.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- General administration tasks, such as photocopying, scanning, printing and sorting/filing/sending forms.
- Reminding the patients about upcoming appointments or necessary reminders via telephone, email and text message.
- Using a specific software to book, switch and cancel appointments.
- Handling calls from patients and calling them when necessary.
- Collecting payments from patients (cash, cards, and checks).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have basic computer efficiencies and the ability to learn multiple software systems.
- Knowledge of office equipment usage (phone, scanner, and copier)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated abilities to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship